- Number of posts: 4
- Duration of the Fellowship: 6 months
- Fellows will receive a stipend of Rs.14,000 and HRA per month
Fellows must have:
- Master’s degree in Forestry/Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/Agricultural Science/Life Science/Botany/ Zoology/ Sociology/Social Science/Economics/ Communication or any other subject relevant to Wildlife Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
- Experience of Conducting floral and faunal survey and socio-economic survey around protected areas.
- Experience of application of remote sensing and GIS in natural resource management
- Proficiency in using computers and good writing skill in English language.
- Fellows must have age not more than 35 years as on the 20th March, 2015.
How to Apply:
- andidates can download the application form from:
- Candidate must take the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations for verification purpose at the time of interview.
Interview Date: 20th March, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.wii.gov.in/Recruitment_Senior_Project_Fellow_wetland