International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi invites applications for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Fellowship, 2015 for students pursuing their full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Quantitative Methods, Information Technology, Strategic Management, Operations Management, International Business, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management specializations for the session 2015.
- Fellowship worth Rs.20, 000/- per month during the first three years and Rs. 24,000/- during fourth year.
- Fellowship holders are also eligible to get liberal grant for buying book/hardware/software etc. (Contingency grant-maximum Rs. 25,000 per annum on production of receipts).
Candidates should have:
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (Or)
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. (Or)
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://imi.edu/delhi/fpm
- Candidates have to make online payment of Rs.1,000/-.
Last date: 23rd April, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://imi.edu/delhi/fpm