- Present Energy Scenario in India
- Objectives of Course Introduction to Energy
- Types of Energies
- Types of Renewable Energies
- Over view of Solar Energy
- Principles of Solar Thermal
- Principles of Solar Photo Voltaic
- Solar Power Pack Designing
- Site Survey & Installation Procedures
- Applications of Solar Thermal and demos
- Applications of Solar PV and demos
- Solar Thermal Project site visit
- Government of India initiatives and Policies
- Business Opportunities in Solar Energy
- Job prospects
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Importance of Financial Management
The interested candidates are supposed to register online, so as to appear for the Written Test and followed by Interview. The candidates qualifying both rounds are eligible to participate in the program.
The shortlisted candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/ – towards the program fee, along with the study certificates (Xerox). Payment should be made through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the “THE EDC PRINCIPAL JNTUH”.
To register for the Written Test and Interview: Click here
For Brochure: Click Here
- Last date for Registration to appear for the Written Test and Interview: 23rd March , 2015.
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 25th March, 2015 (10 am– 2pm both written test and interview)
- Seminar Hall, Class Room Complex, JNTUH, College of Engineering Hyderabad, JNTUH, Kukatpally.
For further details contact:
Dr. M. Asha Rani
Co- ordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Cell,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad (JNTUH)
2nd floor, Class Room Complex, Kukatpally, Hyderabad