Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal, invites applications for Integrated PhD Fellowships, 2015 for students pursuing their integrated PhD program in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Candidates will receive stipend of Rs.10,000 per month during the initial two years.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates who have passed their graduate examination in the preceding year or appearing in the final year examination of their Bachelor’s Degree can apply.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the entrance examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://iphd.iiserb.ac.in/
- Candidates should also submit a printed copy of online application form along with all the required documents via post to:
The Dean, Academic Affairs
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal
Indore By-pass Road, Bhuri, Bhopal – 462 066
Madhya Pradesh, India
Last date for receipt of online application form: 6th April, 2015.
Last date for submission of application form Hard copy : 13th April, 2015.
Announcement of short-listed candidates for the entrance examination: 20th April, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.iiserb.ac.in