- Duration of the fellowship: 3 months
- Fellow is expected to engage in research examining the economic impact of poor quality on the economies of Asian nations, prioritizing but not restricted to, India and Bangladesh.
- The Fellow will receive a monthly subsistence allowance of up to £1,750 per month.
- Assistance will also be provided towards the cost of travel and research materials.
- Applicants should have completed a PhD
How to Apply:
- Applicants must send the applications in a A4-sized plain paper which should include
- A cover letter of no more than one page
- A curriculum vitae of no more than three pages
- An outline of proposed research of no more than three pages
- Names and addresses of two referees, familiar with their work, to be contacted by the Committee
- Applications should be submitted via post or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fellowships Selection Committee
Asia Research Centre
London School of Economics & Political Science
- Houghton Street
- London WC2A 2AE, UK
Last date: 11th May, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.lse.ac.uk/asiaResearchCentre/fellowships/subirChowdhury.aspx