- The Scholarship is worth £5000.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time Master’s programme and assessed as an ‘International/Overseas’ student for funding purposes.
- Students from Latin America and the Caribbean, USA, Canada, Commonwealth of Independent States, India, Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Vietnam, Jordan and Europe (Bulgaria, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey) can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Send a 500 word essay to inform the Selection Panel on why and how the scholarships would benefit you, why you chose your programme of study, and how you see your degree at Reading preparing you for life after graduation.
- The essay and any supporting materials must be sent via mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting your name, date of birth and University of Reading application ID number.
Last Date: 29th May, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.reading.ac.uk/apd-pgt-funding.aspx