- The value of scholarship is Rs.13,125 per month for a period of three years.
- The students are also entitled to get a contingent grant of Rs.10,000 per annum for the purchase of books, chemicals, equipment etc., subject to submission of surety bond.
- Candidates who had bachelor’s degree programs under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 or 10+1+4 system (or awarded B.Sc degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985) and fulfill the qualifications are eligible.
- For General/OBC candidates: At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.50 out of 10.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
- For SC/ST/PC candidates: At least 55% marks OR OGPA of 7.00 out of 10.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
- Candidate who is appearing for the master’s degree final year examination in 2015 and appear in written entrance examination provisionally for PhD program.
- The minimum age considered is 21 years as on 31st July, 2015.
Candidates are selected based upon their Academic Record, Entrance Examination, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://agroweb.icar.gov.in/web/icarcommunity/login
- Before filling the online application form the candidates are required to get the demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (for general/OBC category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PC category) prepared from any branch of nationalized bank in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi.
Last date: 8th April, 2015.
Result date: 9th July, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://agroweb.icar.gov.in/c/document_library