- Duration of the Fellowship is 2 years (may be extended based on the project requirements)
- Candidates with M.Sc will receive a stipend of Rs.16,000 per month and 20% HRA.
- Candidates with M.Tech will receive a stipend of Rs.18,000 per month and 20% HRA.
- Candidate should have M.Tech/M.Sc in Plastics Engg./Polymer Nanotechnology / Materials Science & Engineering/Chemistry/Physics/Polymer.
- The age of the Candidate must not be more than 28 Years as on 15th April, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through mail.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must send the duly filled in application form in a prescribed format along with the detailed CV, attested copies of all Qualification Certificates and Mark Sheets via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for JRF”
- The application form can also be sent through post to:
The Professor & Chair
CIPET LARPM, B-25
CNI Complex, Patia
Last date: 15th April, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://cipet.gov.in/opportunities