- There is one full scholarship available.
- The award will be £40,000 with a stipend of £1,000 for living expenses.
- It is for pursuing full time MBA program at Imperial College Business School.
- The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding candidate, who might not otherwise be able to pursue MBA study.
- Students from Asian Countries Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The selection of the student for the scholarship is based upon:
- The application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score.
- Performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Professional references
- Essay submission.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship the student must be “self-funded with an offer of admission to the programme”.
- Applicants will need to apply for the programme by 9th April 2015 to ensure they have an application outcome in time to enter the scholarship process.
- The student should submit an essay with a maximum of 700 words on “What life experiences have shaped who you are today and what challenges have you overcome in excelling in education?”
- The essay should be sent via hip essays should be sent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your College ID (CID) number.
Last Date: 17th May, 2015
Result Date: 5th June, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school