- Duration of the fellowship is 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension.
- Monthly stipend of US $ 1,590 is provided.
- The fellowship includes provision for travel expenses and Medical health insurance is provided for the duration of the fellowship.
- All Research costs will be supported by the research group’s budget.
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs are reimbursed.
- Candidates must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State to perform research in Trieste,New Delhi or Cape Town and may not apply for fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin, unless working abroad at the time of application.
- Candidates should hold a recent PhD in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years research experience.
- Candidates must be below the age of 35.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should fill up the online application form at: http://www.icgeb.org/postdoc-application.html
- Candidates should contact the ICGEB Group Leader/PI of their choice with a motivation letter, to determine availability of laboratory space and to define the research project proposal that will form an integral part of the application.
Last Date: 31st March, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.icgeb.org/fellowships.html