- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period not exceeding five years.
- Fellows are provided with all the requirements for performing the research and will include a fellowship of Rs.25,000 per month for five years.
Applicant should possess
- PhD in Science/ Engineering/ Medicine and should not draw his Fellowship from any other Scheme of GOI.
- Scientists should be active in the frontier area of science and engineering with outstanding contributions in the form of research publications and/ or patents, peer recognition from scientific community, awards etc. in his/ her area of research.
- The fellowship is open to Indian Nationals residing in India or abroad.
- The fellowship is open to scientists between the age limit of 30 to 40 years as on December 31, 2014.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit the application form in a prescribed format.
- The duly filled in application form along with the project document must be sent via mail and also through post to:
Department of Science & Technology
Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi – 110 016.
- Email: email@example.com
Last Date: 15th May, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.serb.gov.in/pdfs/what-new