- Duration of the fellowship is for five years.
- Fellows are provided Personal Support, Essential costs of the research programme, including consumables, equipment, collaborative travel, research assistance and technical support(if appropriate)
- The total award for a Senior Fellowship typically includes the costs requested by the applicant as well as the set contributions by the India Alliance.
- Applicant should normally have between seven to fifteen years of post-PhD or equivalent clinical research experience.
- It is not essential for medical or veterinary degree holders to have a PhD.
- Due allowance will be given to an applicant whose career has been affected for personal reasons.
- Applicants must have a substantial record of publications and would have made significant intellectual contributions in their chosen area of research.
- Applicant need not be Indian nationals or of India origin but must already be pursuing or intending to pursue an academic research career in India.
How to Apply:
- Applicant should submit a preliminary application at: https://fellowships.wellcomedbt.org/Login.aspx
- After reviewing the preliminary application applicants are invited to submit a full application.
Last date for Preliminary application: 2nd April, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.wellcomedbt.org/senior.html