- Scholarship worth of £4,000.
- The scholarships are offered in programmes run by the Business School, the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, the College of Life and Environmental Sciences and the College of Social Sciences and International Studies.
- Applicants should be an Indian resident.
- International fee paying applicants who are residents of India will automatically be selected for consideration based on achieving (or being on course to achieve) a 2:1 / equivalent or above.
How to Apply:
- The mode of applying is through online.
Last Date: 1st May, 2015
Result Date: 29th May, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.exeter.ac.uk