- There are two fellowships available.
- These fellowships are available for Indian high school students to attend six weeks of PROMYS at Boston University in the U.S.
- It covers all tuition fee, room and the cost of any required books.
- It also covers round trip airfare from India (Mumbai to Boston to Mumbai – or equivalent travel).
Student must be:
- An Indian citizen
- A Full-time high school student in India
- Of Low-income and unable to take advantage of an opportunity such as PROMYS without a full scholarship
- Exceptionally talented at mathematics;
- Proficient in English
Student must have age between 15 to 19 years (inclusive) at the start of PROMYS (June 28, 2015)
How to Apply:
- The mode of applying is through online at: http://www.promys.org/Mehta-Fellowship-Application
- Student should download the application problem set and upload the solutions while completing the application form.
Last Date: 1st April, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.promys.org