Chinese Government invites applications from Indian nationals under China-India Cultural Exchange Program for higher studies/research/specialized training in the subject fields of Chinese Language and Literature, Business Management (MBA), Plant Breeding and Genetics, Environmental Science, Fine Arts (Painting and Sculpture), Agronomy, Sericulture, Botany and Political Science/International Relations for the award of Chinese Government Scholarship, 2015.
- Duration of the Scholarship: for undergraduate students: 4-7 years; Master’s students: 2-5 years; Doctoral students: 3-6 years; General Scholars/Senior Scholars: up to 2 years.
- Accommodation: Subsidy for undergraduate students/master’s students/general scholars: CNY 700 per month and for doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 1000 per month.
- Stipend: for undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month; doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Eligibility and Age Limit:
- For Chinese Language and Literature: applicants should have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and under the age of 45
- For Fine Arts (Painting & Sculpture): applicants should have obtained Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and under the age of 35
- For Business Management (MBA): applicants should have obtained Bachelors Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and under the age of 35
- For Other subjects: applicants should have obtained post-graduate degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in a related subject and under the age of 40.
- The selected candidates may have to undergo Chinese Language study for one year prior to undertaking study in the areas of their choice.
How to apply:
- Application can be submitted on-line at the website of www.sakshat.ac.in
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.campuschina.org/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97