Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar, UP invites applications for PhD Scholarships, 2015 from students who are pursuing their Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program offered in Veterinary Sciences disciplines.
- The duration of scholarship will be of three years.
- Initially the scholarship will be sanctioned for one year.
- It is essential to maintain an CGPA of 7.00 out of 10.00 at the end of each semester for Doctoral Degree students for getting the Scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship for Doctoral programme is Rs.13,125 per month for three years with a contingent grant of Rs.10,000 per annum for three years.
- The scholarship will be admissible to persons of Indian Nationality.
Candidates must have:
- MVSc degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum CGPA 6.50/10.00 scale, 3.25/5.00 scale, 2.60/4.00 scale for General and OBC categories and 5.50/10.00 scale, 2.75/5.00 scale, 2.20/4.00 scale for SC/ST/Physically challenged/ Sponsored candidates, respectively from any recognized University in India
- Secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC category and for SC/ST/Physically challenged/Sponsored category candidates, the minimum percentage of marks will be 50%.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from
- Application form can also be obtained from the Assistant Administrative Officer (Acad.), IVRI, Izatnagar- 243122, Bareilly (UP)
- The duly filled application form must be submitted along with a bank draft of Rs. 1200 for General/OBC/PH category and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/PH category candidates drawn in favour of “ICAR, Unit IVRI, IZATNAGAR” payable at State Bank of India, CARI Branch (Code No. 7027), Bareilly.
- All applications, duly completed in all respects with all documents required should be sent so as to reach the Assistant Administrative Officer (Academic), IVRI, Izatnagar-243 122, Bareilly
Last date: 1st April, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.ivri.nic.in/academics/Information_Bulletin2015.pdf