- The India Fellow program design has 3 prime pieces that fit into each other
- Training and Coaching
- Work Assignment with Grassroots Organization
- The duration of the program is of 13 months.
- The fellow is provided with a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000 for living expenses.
- have age between 20 to 28 years
- have a graduation (in any discipline) or will be by July 2015 before fellowship begins
- be an Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin
- be ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
How to Apply:
- Fellow can apply through online at: http://www.indiafellow.org/about-the-fellowship/apply-now/
Last date: 31st March, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.indiafellow.org/about-the-fellowship/