Ajmal National Talent Search Examination (ANTSE) invites applications from the students of class III to Degree in order to encourage them through cash awards and financial assistance to the educational institutions and poor students, organizing coaching classes for competitive examinations, health care, relief and rehabilitation, environmental promotion etc.
- Up to XII: The examination would be mostly on prescribed State & Central Syllabus
- Degree: Conforming to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.
- Ajmal Toppers: Considering 80 Ranks from Class III to X and 6 Ranks from HS to Degree and the top ten rankers were given scholarship worth Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000.
- Ajmal Stars: The next 100 students in order of marks irrespective of class will be awarded Ajmal Stars of Rs.400
- Ajmal Achievers: The next 1000 students in order of marks irrespective of class will be awarded Ajmal Achievers of Rs. 300.
- The above category students are also awarded with merit certificates.
- Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary classes (XI & XII) and Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B. A./B.Sc./B. Com and Students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science are eligible for the exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidate willing to sit for the ANTS Exam must apply through his/her institution.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.ajmalfoundation.org
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to the Principal/Headmaster/Coordinator of the institution who should collect the examination fees Rs.130 from the individual candidate and make a single DD/Mo for total money collected favoring Ajmal Foundation, A/C No: 11284630800 (Payable at the State Bank of India, Hojai Branch) and send it to the ‘Office of the secretary, ANTSE,Ajmal Foundation, Hojai Pin- 782435, Dist: Nagaon, Assam.
- Applications with two passport size photographs with his/her name & class on the reverse side is a must.
Last date: 15th March, 2015
Date of Exam: 26th April 2015
Results date: 1st August, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://antse.org.in/about.php