- Scholarship is open for all the international students.
- Monthly stipend of S$ 3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation.
- Tuition fee subsidies for 4 years.
- Computer allowance, book allowance, conference allowance are included
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with M.Sc.
- Scholarship Students are not eligible for the President’s Graduate Fellowship (PGF).
Student must be:
- A Graduate with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- A Graduate with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
How to Apply:
- The mode of applying is through online.
- A printed copy of the application form along with all supporting documents must be sent by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
Last Date: 15th March, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/NGSS.html