National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad, invites applications for FPM Fellowships, 2015 from the students who are pursuing their 4 year Fellow Management Program(FPM) in Finance, Accounting and Related areas.
- The Fellow Program will be compulsorily residential for the first two years and the remaining two years will be optional for the students whether to reside be charged to the students of the fellow program of the Institute.
- Fellowship of Rs.15,000 per month for the residential period of first two years.
- Fellowship of Rs.17,500 per month for the subsequent two years.
- The students will also be provided with Rs.10,000 per year as contingency grant during the four years of the program.
- The students will also be granted travel grant of Rs.20,000 and Rs.50,000 for attending conferences held in India and abroad respectively subject to a maximum of two times.
- a Master’s Degree (or equivalent, recognized by AIU and UGC) in any discipline, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- CA, ICWA and CS qualifications with a minimum of 55% marks will also be eligible for the program.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from:
Last Date: 20th March. 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://nifm.ac.in/downloads