The All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Monday reduced the number of probables from 32 to 26 for the preparatory camp in the run-up to India’s first round qualifier for the 2018 FIFA World Cup against Nepal. The camp will begin at Guwahati from March 4.
The probables: Goalkeepers: Subrata Paul, Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Arindam Bhattacharya; Defenders: Keegan Pereira, Shaumik Dey, Arnab Mondal, Aiborlang Khongjee, Sandesh Jhingan, Augstine Fernandes, Pritam Kotal; Midfielders: Prabir Das, Francis Fernandes, Lenny Rodrigues, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Anthony D’Souza, Cabin Lobo, Lalrindika Ralte, Dhanapal Ganesh; Forwards: Mandar Rao Desai, Alwyn George, Holicharan Narzary, Sunil Chhetri, Robin Singh, Balwant Singh, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Jackichand Singh; Head Coach: Stephen Constantine.
- Up to 35% off or more on sporting goods
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Merchandise
Please Wait while comments are loading…
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.