The Syllabus for the exam includes four sections:
- Physics and chemistry
- English Language
- Logic and G.K
- No.of Scholarships available: 20
- The merit-based scholarship is given on the basis of a two-hour online test of 200 questions.
- Scholarship worth Rs.25,000 each for the Top 20 and Rs.50,000 for the Top Ranker in the list.
- Certification of appreciation shall be awarded to all the candidates who score aggregate of 40% and above of all the four sections
- Scholarship will be awarded for the toppers in the last week of October, 2015 in Mumbai.
- Students who are appearing or passing out their Class X,XI and XII exams of 2015 are only eligible to apply.
- tudents must be of science stream only.
How to Apply:
Students can download the application form from:
The duly filled application form must be sent via registered post/courier attached with a DD of Rs.500 in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai:
B-1, Piccadilly Flats
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla
- Last Date(without Late Fee): 31st March, 2015
- Last Date(with Late Fee Rs. 100) : 31st May, 2015
- Last Date(with Late Fee Rs. 200) : 30th June, 2015
- Test Date: 26th July, 2015
- Result Date: 5th September, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://nest.net.in/nest.htm