ROUND 1 – ONLINE SUBMISSION:
- Participants require to mail their abstract of an Idea on or before 5th March, 2015
- The Ideas should be in the following areas
b) Engineering and allied Industries
d) Information and Nano Technology
e) Any other innovative feasible ideas
- The form should be mailed in PDF only.
- The name once given to plan will not be changed for rest of the procedure of the competition.
- Entries submitted after deadline will not be considered.
ROUND 2 – PRESENTATION OF PLAN:
- Only those teams who qualify in the first round will be eligible for participating in the second round.
- Participants will be required to give 10 min presentation of their Business Plan to judges. This round will be held at JNTUH campus during IDEEP’15.
- Teams have to present their unique/creative business plan including product/service name, nature, product logo & tag line etc.
- Individual participation is allowed.
- The abstract of an Idea should be mailed on or before 5th of March, 2015 to email@example.com with subject as ‘B Plan’.
- Results will be announced on 7th March, 2015. Selected candidates must present their executive summary of project at JNTU Campus.
- The product or business idea should carry its own originality.
- The ventures should plan to be feasible and financially sustainable or profitable.
- Participants need to submit a hard copy of their B-plan at the time of presentation.
- Teams will be subjected to a maximum of 10-15 minutes of presentation.
- Teams need to address questions raised by competing teams and judges.
- Points will also be allotted depending on your response.
- No abusive or objectionable content will be entertained.
- Final judgment will be based on the hard copy of idea submitted, presentation quality as well as your response to queries.
- Registration fee is INR 650 per participant for Registration and online submission.
- The registration fee also includes kit, luncheons and refreshments for two days.
- Payment mode should be either CASH/ONLINE/DD. Demand Draft should be in the favor of “IDEEP”.
- All the registered participants will be awarded with a participation certificate.
Harika: 9949039919, 7794029812
- Information about the judges will be posted soon on www.ideep.in.
- Registered participants will be updated regularly about the Judges and other information.