- For full-time masters’ the Scholarships are each worth a minimum of £3,000.
- Scholarships awarded by the College of Physical Sciences and Engineering worth £3,780.
- For part-time masters the scholarship is available over the duration of their programme.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Scholarships are available for a maximum of one academic year.
Applicants should normally have
- a first class or upper second classification undergraduate degree from a UK University, or an equivalent award from a recognized higher education institution elsewhere.
How to Apply: The mode applying is through online.
Last Date: Two application deadlines with 6th April, 2015 and 5th August,2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for