- The scholarships are available for three years (subject to performance) and will cover fees and provide a monthly stipend towards living expenses.
- Candidates will have access to all the resources of the PhD programme, including limited support for travel.
- Applicants must have a good first degree and Masters Degree in a relevant academic discipline(s).
- Background in law, economics, finance and international relations are given most preference.
- Applications will be welcome in any area of current research interest to the Centre.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete an application form for admission as a research student to the University of Dundee and also need to include a 5-10 page summary of your research proposal, covering the research question, relevance, methodology to be applied and originality.
- Applicants must also send a 250 word personal statement stating your interest in the scholarship and why you feel you are a worthy recipient and send it via e-mail to email@example.com
Last Date: 30th April, 2015
Result Date: 1st June, 2015
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/cepmlp/postgraduatestudy/scholarships/