- The fellowship scheme is open to both Indian nationals as well as foreign citizens.
- The scheme has two categories of awards:
- The first category is Tagore National Fellows to be paid Rs.80,000 per month and up to 15 awards per year.
- The second category is Tagore Research Scholars to be paid Rs.50,000 and up to 25 awards per year.
- A Fellow from outstation will be given a lump sum grant of Rs.1.00 lakh.
- The duration of the Fellowship will be for a maximum period of two years.
- Good academic and professional credentials
- A significant contribution to knowledge in their respective fields.
- Work reflected in publications in reputed journals and books authored by them.
- Significant creative work in any field of art or culture.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may submit their applications on a plain paper to anyone of the Nodal Institutions of their choice depending upon the area of research.
- Along with the application the details that should be submitted are: Passport size photo, bio-data, list of publications, other relevant documents including one page-synopsis of the work wishing to do and names of two referees along with contact number.
- The application should be enclosed with a declaration statement stating that if got selected for the award, he/she will complete the tenure of the fellowship.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.indiaculture.nic.in/