- Students admitted through GATE are offered scholarship worth Rs. 8000 per month.
- Students who got admitted through ISM entrance examination and Sponsored candidates are not eligible for any scholarship.
Applicants must possess:
- a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE or a master’s degree in Science.
Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech program of the institute should have:
- Minimum 55% or CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for UR/OBC candidates.
- Minimum 50% or CGPA/CPI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree for SC/ST candidates.
The candidate must be below the age of 30 years (35 years for women, PC, SC, ST & OBC) as on the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- The mode of applying is through Online.
- The application fee for M.Tech program is Rs. 2000 for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PC candidates.
- The application fee is to be paid by online payment gateway only.
- One printed copy of the application form must reach to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826004.
- The envelope containing the application form and other necessary documents should be superscribed with “Application for Admission in M.Tech-2015”.
- Last date for Submitting online Application form: 28th March, 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form at ISM: 7th April, 2015.
For more details, Please visit: http://ismdhanbad.ac.in