- The program is open to Asian countries (except for China)
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years)
Applicants must possess:
- citizenship of an Asian country (other than the People’s Republic of China).
- good health condition.
- a bachelor’s degree or be graduating students
- a good command of English and can be taught in English; Non-native English speakers must provide relevant English proficiency certificate.
- shall not be a recipient of any other scholarship or any form of funding support from a third party.
- Should be under the age of 40.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is through online and then submitting the application materials to the Admissions Office (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University by post or in person.
Admissions Office (Postgraduate Programs) of International College, Room 231, Dormitory Building 31, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University. No. 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. Postcode: 310027
Last Date: 1st June, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/type1/01032505.html