- Total number of fellowships are 5.
- Candidates will be awarded a Government of India fellowship worth Rs. 50,000/- per month for one year and is extendable for one more year in genuine cases.
Selection will be made on the basis of submission of comprehensive research proposal and interview.
Candidates must have:
- Ph.D degree in Population Studies or in allied subject from a recognized university
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Candidates under the age of 40 years are preferred.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form from: http://www.iipsindia.org/pdf/APPLICATION_FORM.pdf
- The completed application form along with necessary enclosures and a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 500/- by demand draft, drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the Director, IIPS, Mumbai should reach the Assistant Registrar (Academic).
Last Date: 30th June, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.iipsindia.org/pdf/course_advt_pdf.pdf