- Financial assistance is for Indian nationals only in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- per month for a maximum period of 2 years.
- HTTA students are required to assist the department for 8 hours of work per week related to academic activities of the department such as laboratory demonstration, tutorials, evaluation of assignments, test papers, seminars, research projects, etc.
Candidates must be qualified in GATE 2014 or GATE 2015 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture from educational institutions approved by AICTE/ government.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Mathematics/ Physics related subjects from educational Institutions approved by UGC/ government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2015.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/index.html from 1st March, 2015.
- Application fee (per application) is Rs.100 /- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.200/- for others.
Last Date: 14th April, 2015.
For more details, Please Visit: http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/MTech_Adm-Brochure–2015.pdf