Alliance University, Bangalore, invites applications for B.Tech Scholarships, 2015 from students pursuing their regular 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology and lateral entry to 3 years B.Tech programs at Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only.
|Category||Eligibility||Scholarship %||Regular Tuition Fee (Per Year)||Scholarship Amount (Per Year)||Net Tuition Fee Payable (Per Year)|
|Merit Based||A consistent scholastic record – minimum 90% marks in X &XII – with no repetitions at any stage.||25%||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 37,500||Rs. 1,12,500|
|Sports Quota||National level player (sports/games) And A consistent scholastic record-minimum 60% marks in X &XII – with no repetitions at any stage||20%||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
|Differently Abled||Certified as differently abled And A consistent scholastic record – minimum 60% marks in X &XII – with no repetitions at any stage||30%||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 1,05,000|
|SC/ST||From SC/ST community with family income of less than Rupees Four lakhs per annum And A consistent scholastic record – minimum 70% marks in X &XII – with no repetitions at any stage||25%||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 37,500||Rs. 1,12,500|
|Domicile||A domicile of the State of Karnataka And A consistent scholastic record – minimum 75% marks in X &XII – with no repetitions at any stage||5%||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 1,42,500|
Candidates must have
- For B.Tech Programs: passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program: Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) and in an appropriate branch of engineering.
All short-listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
Candidates are required to appear for:
- The Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- A Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online at: http://alliance.educliff.in/candidate
- Candidates can download the application form at: http://ced.alliance.edu.in/attachments/Application-Form2015.pdf
- The application form and prospectus are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 2000 For NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for foreign national applicants in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore.
- The filled in application form must be sent to
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design,
Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bangalore–562106, Karnataka, India.
Last Date: 31st March, 2015.
Admission Selection Process: 25th April, 2015
For more details, please Visit: http://ced.alliance.edu.in/php/admissions-btech.php