Eligibility: any students between the age group 13 to 18
How does google science fair work exactly?
- Students sign up for the Science Fair with a free Google account at GoogleScienceFair.com.
- They’ll then carry out a test or experiment on a subject they’re passionate about, and submit their project online. The submissions deadline is 18 May 2015.
- After the first round of judging, 90 regional finalists will be announced
- Then a panel of judges will pick 20 students up on reviewing 90 students.
- The top 20 students, or teams, will be invited to Google headquarters in Mountain View, California, for final round.
- 20 contestants have to present their concept in presence of group of distinguished scientists and tech innovators.
- Among the 20, 5 category winners will be selected and awarded: a Community Impact winner, an Incubator award and the Grand Prize Winner whether or not they win.
- Out of 5 one will be selected as a winner.
How can one get involved ?
To know how to get started please Click Here
Dead line for submission of project: May 18th, 2015
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $ 50,000 in scholarship funding.
- The $ 50,000 Google scholarship is intended to further the Grand Prize winner’s education. If a team wins the prize, the scholarship’s value will be divided equally among the teammates.
For more details: Click Here