- Fellowship includes fee waiver and a monthly stipend.
- Stipend Rs 25,000/-, Rs 27,000/- and Rs 30,000/- per month for first, second and third years respectively.
- A contingency grant of Rs. 25,000/- in the first year and Rs. 30,000/- in each of the second and third years will be available to the students for academic expenses like case material, books, travel, data collection expenses, thesis expenses etc.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree/an equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Business Management, having Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising/ Public Relations/ Media/ Marketing as a subject.
- The candidate also should have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree/an equivalent qualification, after completing higher secondary (10+2) or an equivalent. (Or)
- At least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a five year integrated masters degree program from any discipline of the Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Business Management, having Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising/ Public Relations/ Media/Marketing as a subject, obtained after completing higher secondary (10+2) or an equivalent.
- Final year students appearing for their master’s degree or an equivalent examination can also apply.
- Telephone interview for eligible candidates
- Shortlisted candidates appear for MICA’s FPM Admission Test.
- FPM Admission Test is a two-day process organized at MICA campus comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion, Individual Presentation and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Application fee of Rs. 2000/- through a demand draft drawn in favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates can apply online at: http://ddbmg.com/micacms/FpmAction_instructions.action
Last Date: 10th March, 2015.
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.mica.ac.in/academic-programmes/fellow-programme