- Only five Scholarships are to be awarded.
- Payment for Round-trip economy class ticket will be made by NIIED, Government of Korea. Tuition fees are waived by the host institution.
- Monthly Allowance: 900,000 won (KRW) per month
- Research Allowance: 210,000 won for students in humanities and social sciences; 240,000 won for students in natural and mechanic sciences, per semester.
- Relocation (Settlement) Allowance: 200,000 won.
- Medical Insurance: 20,000 won per month will be provided (limited).
- Special funding for scholars who are proficient in the Korean Language: 100,000 won per month
Duration of scholarship:
- Masters ( 1st Sept, 2015 to 31st Aug, 2018) : 1 year of Korean Language+ 2 years of Master’s.
- Doctoral (1st Sept, 2015 to 31st Aug, 2019) : 1 year of Korean Language+ 3 years of Doctoral.
Scholarship would be available for studies in
- Korean Language & Literature
Applicants must have a
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of 31st August, 2015 in order to apply for Master’s degree or Doctoral degree.
- Equivalent foreign degree will also be considered.
Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of 1st September, 2015 (born after 1st September, 1975)
How to apply:
Application can be submitted on-line at the website of www.sakshat.ac.in
Last Date: 15th March, 2015.
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/