Ten IELTS candidates get an award of INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
The Candidate must:
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test recently not earlier than 1st August, 2013 with the British Council
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- produce a valid letter of acceptance/offer letter from a recognized education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria by 15 July 2015
- begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2015 academic year.
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply through online:
Last date: 30th June, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts/awards