- A total of 1 to 3 scholarships for the year 2015 each with AUD $ 30,000.
- Home institute to fund the work of the scientist during the proposed period of tenure of the scholarship
- Senior scientist with experience of CCAMLR agrees role of Mentor.
- Current PhD researcher or within 5 years of finishing PhD from a CCAMLR Member
- Attending CCAMLR Scientific Committee workshops or working group meetings and relevant preparatory meetings;
- Should make scientific contribution to the work of CCAMLR and relate to the current priorities of the Scientific Committee.
How to apply:
Completed applications forms must be sent via e-mail. The details that should be provided in the application form are available in the official website.
Last date: 1st October 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ccamlr.org/en/science/ccamlr-scientific-scholarship-scheme