- It is currently offering 50 scholarships
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakhs per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- A maximum of Rs.2 lakhs per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants.
- Should be an Indian national.
- First Class degree or any equivalent diploma from a recognized Indian university (or) students from Final Year can produce their completion certificates before 30th June, 2015
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the website; it needs to be printed on legal / full scape size paper and not a A4. It can also be collected from the office and the completed application form should be sent to:
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bushan Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001
Last date: 31st March, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.kcmet.org