The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study (including Honours). It provides the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees;
- Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study);
- Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500;
- Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and
- Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
- The scholarship award will be reviewed annually and is subjected to satisfactory performance and academic results
Scholarship is open to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
- Apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialized courses like Medicine) will be considered.
- Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT.
How to apply
Application form needs to be downloaded from the website and send by email.
Last date: 23rd February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.pscscholarships.gov.sg