- M.Phil/PhD students receive a monthly stipend of Rs.17, 000/- in the first two years.
- Those students, who fulfill the terms and conditions for PhD registration, would receive a monthly stipend of Rs.26, 000/- after PhD registration in the third year.
- Students are required to provide part time research or teaching assistantship from their second year onwards.
Candidates should have any one of the following degrees:
- M.A/M.Sc. in Economics/M.Stat/M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/MBA/M.Tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online: www.igidr.ac.in .
- Last date: 20th March, 2015.
- Online test: 26thApril, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.igidr.ac.in/newspdf/prospectus2015.pdf