- Citizen or permanent resident of India
- Enrollment in one of the partner colleges which include:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra
- The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli
- Second year Undergraduate (UG) student (in any of the 5 above-mentioned Colleges only)
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Receive an annual scholarship award of $ 2,500 USD for up to two years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded three day leadership seminar during the first year of the program designed to enhance the scholars’ leadership skills ensuring that each participant’s full potential to effect change is reached at the culmination of the program.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars alumni community.
How to apply
Candidates can apply on online
Last date: 01 March, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/scholarship/