- Audio/Video / New Media Programmes submitted to 20th AICEAVF must be suitable for children aged between 5 and 18 or for teachers of these children.
- Audio programme(s) entries other than Hindi/ English , please send on DVD with subtitling in Hindi/English
- Programme content should be creative, have broad appeal and demonstrate excellent artistic and technical skills.
- Content should speak to and respect children of diverse backgrounds and cultures positively.
- Duration of the programme (audio / video / New Media) shall not exceed 30 minutes
How to apply
Submitting a duly filled Entry Form (one entry form for each audio / video / New Media programme separately) to the festival coordinator along with all relevant documents
Send Entry Forms to:
Dr. Lal Singh
(Coordinator, AICEAV Festival 2015)
Head, Media Production Division
Sri Aurobindo Marg
New Delhi – 110016
Ph. 011-26864801 (Ext. 159) , 01126565678
Fax: 011 26864141
- Audio programmes: A cash prize of Rs 20,000/-
- Video Programmes: A cash prize of Rs 40,000/
- Individual Excellence Awards: Cash Award of Rs. 5000/-, a trophy and certificate
Last date: 25th February, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ciet.nic.in/Guidelines.pdf