- The scholarships are open to nationals of India only.
- The students having less than 40% disability (Certified by competent medical authority of the state Governments/UTs.) are not eligible.
- Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents/ guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakhs only) per annum in case of Pre-Matric scholarship scheme and Rs.2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakhs fifty thousand only) per annum in case of Post-Matric scholarship scheme.
- Only those candidates who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
For more details about Scholarships, please visit official website
How to apply
- The applicants should submit their application through the online system within the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. All requisite documents like photograph, proof of age, disability certificate, income certificate of the parent, etc.duly filled in the prescribed format will be required to be uploaded in the on-line system.
- The candidates after filling up the application on-line shall submit a print out of the application to the School/Institute in which he/she is studying
Final selection will be done by the Department of Disability Affairs based on the recommendations of the State Education Department considering, inter alia, the no. of slots available to that particular State
Last date: 20th February, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://socialjustice.nic.in/pdf/sprepost-scholar-da2014.pdf