- For students with B.Tech./B.E or equivalent
The monthly rate of assistantship is Rs.18000/- for first two years and enhanced rate of Rs.20,000/- for the remaining period.
- For students with M.Sc./M.A/M.Com. of equivalent
The monthly rate of assistantship is Rs.16000/- for the first two years and enhanced rate of Rs.18000/- for the remaining period.
- Candidates holding foreign passports (including persons with OCI and PIO card holders) will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- For Engineering Disciplines: A 4-year Bachelor’s degree is the minimum qualification.
- For graduates in Science disciplines: A Masters Degree or equivalent degree is must
- The candidate must have 60% marks or equivalent in terms of GPA (Grade Point Average) and must have a valid score for GRE, GMAT and TOEFL / IELTS.
- Persons who are in the final year of their degree programme are also eligible to apply.
How to apply
For application form, fees and other detailed information please visit – www.iitb.ac.in/academic/phd.jsp
The concerned academic unit will be free to hold internet supported interviews with the prospective candidates in case it is recommended by the admission committee
Last date: 15th Feb, 2015
For more details, please visit http://www.iitb.ac.in