Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata, invites applications for Master’s Fellowships 2015 for students pursuing their Master of Statistics (M.Stat), Master of Mathematics (M.Math), Master of Science (MS) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs for the academic session 2015.
- For M.Stat Program: Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month (offered at Delhi and Chennai).
- For M.Math Program: Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month (offered at Bangalore).
- For MS Programs: Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month (offered at Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi).
- For M.Tech Programs: Stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month (offered at Kolkata).
- For M.Tech in Computer Science Program: Candidates should have master’s degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Electronic Science/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRAD-IETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ level).
- For M.Tech in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research Program: Candidate should have master’s degree in Statistics or master’s degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics as major subjects or bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent or PG diploma in SQC & or from ISI and knowledge of Mathematics at graduate level and knowledge of Physics and Chemistry at higher secondary level.
- For MS Programs: Candidates should have 3 years bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply on online.
- Application fee is Rs. 600/- for all applicants in the general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/physically challenged candidates.
Last date: 03 March, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.isical.ac.in