Topics For Discussion Include:
- DC in AC Smart Grid
- DC Microgrid
- AC-DC Hybrid system
- Demand Response in DC/AC Grid
- Synchronization and Islanding issues of DC Grid with main AC Grid
- Controller design for seam less operation with energy management
- Optimal Power Flow in AC-DC Microgrid
- Industries and Govt. Organizations : Rs 3000/-
- Academic Institutes Faculty : Rs 2500/-
- Full time scholars/PG Students : Rs 2000/-
The filled application form along with the details of online transfer should be sent to the convener by postal mail or email on or before the 27th February 2015.
Online Transfer details:
Name of the Account holder: Dr.K.Vaisakh
Account number: 10228086340
Branch: SBI, AU ENGG COLLEGE CAMPUS, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam IFSC
Who Can Participate?
Working professionals, teachers, academicians and students working in the area of power systems are expected to benefit from this course.
- Last date for receiving registration form: 27th February 2015(Early registration is encouraged)
- Intimation of Confirmation: Immediately after receiving the application (by email).
Professor & Convener,LVHADM2015
Department of Electrical Engineering AU College of Engineering (A) Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-53003, A.P, India Mobile no.: 09848687972 Office no.: 0891 2844840 Workshop Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personnel email id: email@example.com
For application form and more details please go through the brochure: CLICK HERE