- Executive Trainees: 120 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 60 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 10 Posts
Qualification: Full time Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular year by the institute/ university. Final year/ semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines.
Age (As on 03/03/2015): 27 years
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: 03-March-2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ntpccareers.net