- Rs. 35000 pm during the first two years
- Rs. 40000 pm during the third year
- Rs. 45000 pm during the fourth year
- Free student accommodation on campus.
- Support to attend one national & one international conference during tenure.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred to attend 2 training workshops during the tenure, subject to a maximum of Rs 10000 per program.
- Candidates should have master‘s degree or equivalent PG diploma in a relevant discipline, and a bachelor‘s degree with consistent first class or five year integrated master‘s degree/ dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with consistent first class. Or
- ACA, FCA, AICWAI, ACSI qualifications of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India provided the candidates have secured:
- One of the above qualifications after the lapse of at least two years after obtaining a university UG degree from any recognized University and First class in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
How to Apply
Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
Last date: 15th February, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://ifmr.ac.in