To receive the undergraduate scholarship, a recipient must:
- be a citizen of India and have attended secondary school in India;
- be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student;
- be eligible for need-based financial aid.
Preference will be given to qualified students accepted to the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning; the College of Engineering; the Applied Economics and Management major in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.
How to apply
- Undergraduate applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Tata Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid. All undergraduate applicants must apply for financial aid by completing the financial aid application process for international students.
- To apply for international financial aid the following documentation is required: Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE (Cornell’s CSS code is 2098):https://student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid-profile.
Last date: 15th February, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://admissions.cornell.edu