- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
Qualifications: PhD in Agricultural Economics. Or Masters degree in Agricultural Economics with first division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade-point average with at least two-years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associate ship/Training/other engagements.
Age Limit: Men: 40 years – Women: 45 years.
- Rs.24,000/- per month plus HRA as admissible (for PhD holders).
- Rs.23,000/- per month plus HRA as admissible (for Masters Degree holders).
- Sr. Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
Qualification: Masters degree in Agriculture/ MBA/ Social Sciences/ Computer Science (MCA).
Age Limit: Men: 35 years – Women: 40 years.
- Rs.18,000/- per month plus HRA as admissible (for PG in Veterinary Sc.).
- Rs.16,000/- per month plus HRA as admissible (for PG in subjects other than Veterinary Science).
How to Apply: Candidates can attend walk-in-interview at NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. Along with duly fill in application in the prescribed format, latest passport-size photograph and all original certificates starting from Matriculation till highest Degree/ Provisional Certificate for the said Degrees, together with their attested photocopies.
Walk-in-interview: 28-Jan-2015 at 10.30 A.M.
For more details, please visit: http://www.naarm.ernet.in/images/stories/