A merit based scholarship amounting to Rs. 50,000/- per annum is being offered to 2 students of MBA in Power Management program by ‘M/s DLF QEC Educational Charitable Trust’.
- The candidates (including sponsored category) who have obtained B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) in any branch of Engineering or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereof by the M.D university securing a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate of all semesters or equivalent in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply.
- The eligibility criteria are based on parent income & past academic records.
- Candidates who have appeared in the current CAT exam conducted by IIMs are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
- Application forms should be sent along with a crossed demand draft of Rs. 1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST & Rs. 250 for Haryana SC/ST candidates) in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad and sent to the Principal Director (Management Studies), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad 121003, Haryana.
Merit will be the only criteria for admission to MBA (Power Management) program.
- 70 percent marks of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the CAT Examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion (Max 20 Marks)
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Personal Interview (Max 10 Marks)
Last date: 16th March, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://npti.in/pdf